TOLL FREE +97145785856

Work Permit

Working in Canada is every professional's dream. Not only does the country provides high career-growth opportunities but also offers the life-time experience of working with highly experienced business professionals. Financial security, high-standard lifestyle and friendly environment are other advantages that come along while working in Canada. Barring a few exceptions, individuals who wish to work in Canada should obtain a work permit.

Each year millions of people visit Canada on temporary work permits. Canadian work visas are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). This program helps Canadian employers to recruit workers from outside Canada based on shortages. Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) has four major streams comprising the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, low skilled workers, high skilled workers, and the Live-In Caregiver Program.

There are two types of work permits provided by the Canadian government. These are Employer specific work permit and open work permit. The individual with an employer-specific work permit is bound to work under the various condition such as specific employers you can work for, the number of hours of working and the location of working. You cannot apply for an employer-specific work permit before your employer completes certain steps. These steps generate either a labour market assessment copy or an offer letter-number which is required during the time of your application submission. An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada with some exceptions. RCIC helps you in obtaining a work permit by extending support during the application process.

Looking for working in Canada?

RCIC provides comprehensive information related to the eligibility and documentation requirement in applying for the employer-specific or open work permit. The experts at RCIC are experienced enough to take you through the application procedure.

Unsure whether you need a work permit for working in Canada... Check it out by filling the details right now!